Sunday, March 28, 2010

CORAL


CARD NAME: CORAL
           
REPRESENTS: NURTURING

APPLICATION:

If Coral has appeared in your cards today, you are being asked to look at the idea of nurturing. It may be time to nurture yourself or another. If you refuse to be nurtured it may be time to drop that superhuman attitude before you get sick. Coral tells us that our bodies have needs too. Pay attention and be good to your body.

Coral also speaks of the Planetary Family. If you feel lonely or alone, it may be time to have a reunion with the other creatures that share the Earth with you. Listen to all Our Relations and cut the “I’m the only one” refrain out of your thoughts.

Coral always tells us to listen to our feelings. If you have been ignoring how you feel around certain people or how your body feels, Coral is insisting that you reconnect to those feeling. Remember: to feel is to heal.

MEDITATION:

Red Coral please remind me of the blood of all my kin.
Each of us has feelings
That reflects the joy within.

May I nurture my own needs
Then learn to share in turn,
The love that is my essence
The heart that in me burns.

The above was taken from - THE SACRED PATH CARDS BY JAMIE SAMS

This is great advice - let's pay attention....
Until tomorrow....

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment