Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HOUR OF POWER


NAME: HOUR OF POWER

REPRESENTS: RITUAL OF JOY

APPLICATION:
The Hour of Power speaks of Rituals of Joy. No matter what your present situation, you are being ask to do what what gives your heart the gratest joy. Drop any activity that is taxing and focus on connecting to the Earth and being fed with teh energy you need to maintain happiness.

This card signals the zero-rest balance point that will keep you from becoming out of harmony if you realign body, mind and spirit by doing something that gives you joy. This little happiness break is what will keep you from breaking apart if you are stressed out.

Life-force is available to you in the moment. Be reminded not to leak this precious Manna on regret or indecision, The keynote here is celebrating life. Find the blessings that give you joy, discover your Hour of Power, and feed the talents that allow you to develop your gratest potential.


MEDITATION:
Oh Sacred Hour that reconnects,
My spirit with the whole,
Mother Earth will fill me up,
Through my heart and soul.

I will sing my Spirit Song,
I will be at one,
I will share my energy,
Like Earth, Moon and Sun.

The above was taken from - THE SACRED PATH CARDS BY JAMIE SAM

A beautiful reminder of what we should be doing every now and then. Think about it...what is it that you love to do, what is your hobby? Get back on track and do what gives you joy again.
(note to self: get yourself on the range with your bow and arrows even if it's just to hang out with the guys)

Until tomorrow....

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment