Sunday, March 21, 2010

PAINTED FACE


CARD NAME: PAINTED FACE


REPRESENTS: SELF-EXPRESSION


APPLICATION:


The Painted Face speaks of self-expression. It tells you to use your creativity in order to express your feelings, your talents, or your desires. Expressing who ad what you are at any given moment is healing as well as productive. As you change and grow you may feel the need to alter the way in which others perceive you. Changing your appearance, attitudes and activities to match the new you may be called for at this time.

The keynote is that this card asks you to open up and allow others to see your Medicine. In that way, you are offering a gift to others who may have need of your talents. Don’t deny how you feel, what you think, or what you can offer the world. In truth and with grace it is now time to allow the Medicine of the Self to emerge. You will never lose face by presenting the true Self minus the self-importance.


MEDITATION:


Painted Face expresses

The inside of me

Not my nose or my eyes

The parts that others see.

My feelings and my medicine

Are painted in design,

Colors of Great Mystery

Who created me in kind.

The above was taken from - THE SACRED PATH CARDS BY JAMIE SAMS

In my humble opinion I thought this card and it's application is inspiring to all of us - let's be open one with another as long as we feel safe. I have found it to be very healing when I can speak freely to someone. I was unable to do this with anyone for many years and guess what? I did it on Friday last....I felt comfortable because that person was a complete stranger...He replied that he admired my strength (my Medicine) in spite of the situations....Great Mystery Bless Us All With Healing.....


Until Tomorrow. .

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment