Sunday, April 25, 2010

RITES OF PASSAGE

CARD NAME: RITES OF PASSAGE

REPRESENTS: CHANGE

APPLICATION:

A Rite of Passage marks a time of some momentous change in life. If you have drawn this card, you are being asked to make a note of the growth and change that is occurring because it will shape your future. The changes may be small or gradual, but you are changing. The changes may be drastic and earth shaking. Leaving a sense of confusion, but each one is benefiting your growth in some manner.

The Rite of Passage card can also speak of a need for a change if you have lost the magic and spontaneity in life. Only you can make the decision to change the doldrums to excitement. If this decision is made, be ready to fly with Eagle and experience the new freedoms those changes bring.

In all cases, change is the key. Remember, if the moment you are experiencing is not beautiful, recreate it and you will have initiated your own Rite of Passage

MEDITATION:

The changes of many winters
Mark the cycles of the Wheel,
The lines across my ancient face
Show all that I can feel,
The nature of my passage
Remains a mystery,
For in my heart of hearts,
I hold my destiny.
When I was but an infant
In the beginning of time,
I marveled at the wonder of
Discoveries I did find.
Now that I am ancient,
I Have learned once again,
That the weight of every winter,
Brings discovery like a friend.
           
The above was taken from - THE SACRED PATH CARDS BY JAMIE SAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment